Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ready to be a Mom??


Is everyone staying warm in this weather? lol It's like in the 20 somethings here in Houston which is so rare for us. So everyone here is like "oh my God I'm going to die!" People need to chill lol haha get it chill haha I know lame lol I've been trying to laugh and smile since yesterday but I keep busting out crying every hour or so... My dog was really sick yesterday. He was coughing and was throwing up his food. It really worried me. I worked all morning and went to school afterwards and didn't get home until 9 pm and he just seemed to be getting worse. I swear it looked like he was crying. I guess I'm a wuss lol I kept crying I couldn't help it I didn't know what to do and could only sit there and pet him. Woke up at 6:30 am and got ready and took him to the vet. The nurse told me I could leave him there while they ran exams and whatnot. And I was called to pick him up about an hour ago. He has heart worms:/ He's on some medications for all the congestion he has. After the congestion clears and his fever and immune system get better we can start treatment for heartworms. The treatmeant costs 700$ ouch there goes my itouch :/ but it's ok. I just want him to be safe we got home and he started running in the backyard lol I guess he's happy to be out the scary clinic. He took his medicine and he's actually knocked out right now o.O Hopefully it works ....

So all this got me thinking... What if this was like my kid being sick? It was so surreal sitting there at night not knowing what to do. And all I kept thinking was... How do moms do it? It was scary. I'm so happy it wasn't some deadly disease. 

Time to start saving up? 

Ehh i want my itouch :( lol 

much♥ruthi

1 comment:

  1. Aww I hope your dog gets better soon and maybe by the time you have enough for an itouch there will be a new one out and you can get the latest version! lol. Pets really are like kids, I used to have a rabbit that I had to give away because my family and I were going on vacation and we didn't have a sitter. It was REALLY sad because we had her for years but it was the only thing we could do. :o( I really want an english bulldog so hopefully sometime next year I can adopt one. (:

    Ariana

    ReplyDelete