Saturday, February 19, 2011

MySpace Survey =O

Hello Lovely Peoples 

Remember when myspace was the shit? I gave up on myspace last summer. Too many weirdos and teeny boppers blah. Now I'm strictly just on Facebook lol (request me?) Idk if any of you guys remember these surveys people would post on their bulletins and then everyone would copy and paste and then answer it. Omgosh it was fun!!! OK maybe not so much but me and my friends did it lol So I'm extremely bored and just felt like posting this. I just googled a random one. Random Survey :O so here we go... 


1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
Barbie lol I think it would be fun to be blonde and wear hot pink lipstick and look "perfect" lol Or a Zombie!! 

2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
I like cheeseburgers with lettuce tomatoes and pickles. I prefer charcoal grilling. It has this smoky flavor haha idk how to explain.

3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
When you were a little kid, did u ever think "One day I'm going to be the President..."? 
Lol I guess people would ask something more political. I just wanna know that. 

4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Figuring out where to go? lol It really depends where I am usually we hit the theme parks first lol

5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
Popcorn and a Sprite yea I'm simple.

6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Pop-up ads !! Spam usually doesn't go to my inbox and I have a pop-up blocker but still that annoys me since I hardly check my email.

7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
Bob?


8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
Rock XP

9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
I don't understand what this means? lol! Who's getting married?

10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Too quiet. Silence is so loud to me.

11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Honesty.


12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
Those blow pops I think that's what they're called the lollipops with gum in the middle?

13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
Uhhhmmmm The Reliant? lol


14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Sports. My coworkers (I work with two guys!) are always talking about  teams and players and blah blah. I'm always so lost.


15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
Hopefully it'll only take once ! 


16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
Hot Chocolate Fudge:)


17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
French fries lol


18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
I take my chances with the second. It's like 10 times more than the first :O I like taking risks;)


19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
Cable TV I hardly watch TV anymore and I usually just watch Glee lol


20. What is your highest level of education?
High School Diploma. I'm currently in college.


21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
I have no idea to tell you the truth because I don't own a car and I never notice. But I remember it being higher than 4$ yikes

22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
I don't think I ever had one lol. Paper lunch bags?


23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
Lol that's easy a cook! I don't mind taking care of a kid or cleaning.


24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Stuck in traffic. I'm super claustrophobic! I would freak if I were stuck in an elevator.


25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and a kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?
Mothertrucker! or Frick! lol from Scrubs ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment