Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Car Woooo

Hi random peoples!! lol 
Haven't wrote in the longest o.O
I'm alive I just been uhm distracted? lol idk haven't been inspired to write anything 
Well my spring semester started about 3 weeks ago. My classes are ok. My art teacher is really into art lol. My criminal justice teacher is 25 and has cancelled classes twice this past week >.< lol. My english class is ehhh but I take it with Anthony so it's cool. As well as my algebra class I take that with Anthony. My teacher talks too much and takes forever explaining simple stuff Bleh. Oh and I have that class unexpectedly with a close friend of mine from back in high school. We shouldn't have class together we're like little kids giggling at everything haha. 

But my inspiration to blog today is 
MY NEW CAR!!! eeek 
My daddy sold his truck last week. And without telling me or my mom he went out the next day and bought a small car for me o.O Lol That's my daddy spontaneous. I get it from him;)
So I got me a 2000 Toyota Echo well my dad did lol 
It so little like a toy car I love it! lol 
And the car is paid off already it was 2700$. 
I know it might seem like I'm spoiled but I don't think so lol. 
I'm just a daddy's girl buahaha Naw I'm thankful for it and appreciate my parents very much 
Our car was the red one Equinox :( it was totaled 
After having this accident about a year and a half ago I've been hesitant to drive 
But I actually drove today with the Echo all over Stafford are here in Houston. 
For those that don't know Houston is one of the most dangerous cities to drive :/ Curse our stupid crazy driver peoples lol. But I gotta be strong and get my license already. 
It's really time for me to become more independent:)
So happy and thankful to God for this car!!!
Until Laters 
Much ♥ Ruthi

1 comment:

  1. when are we going to freebirds then!? lol i didnt know your dad sold the truck! D:

    ReplyDelete